Friday, February 12, 2021

DONT JUST HOLD THE LINE

 We must push the line back even if it is only small steps. Small steps make big steps and we can regain our country a little at a time. By not pushing back we are going to loose everything we hold true and dear. I have seen things happening now that is showing the democratic Extreme Leftists that we are not going to put up with their unconstitutional  antics.!! I’m already banned from FB and Twitter and I am noticing that utube has been taking down some posts that are telling the real truth about what is going on with our country. I don’t know how long they’ll let me keep this blog but I’m gonna keep trying to do something every day to tell you how I feel and what I see happening and that’s about it I want y’all to pray stay safe and be well thanks πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒπŸ‘©‍πŸŒΎπŸ‘©πŸ»‍πŸ¦±πŸ’•πŸ˜Š

No comments: