Tuesday, February 12, 2013

thanks for blessing me birthday

   I hope my birthday was a great day for you my friends I got a birthday call from Teresa and a few howdies from family round the world...my writing is getting slack and listless lately...it is getting close to the time to remind people that I will not be going away...Love will be spinning the world a lot longer than you think....love hard and sing your praises with faith and joy...it's a commin...best be ready...love to all...keep no room for doubt...Dave...






   The previous paragraph was from my birthday last year...Here I am another year later with a stronger spirit and a greater spiritual awareness...The gospel is foremost in my daily thoughts...I still often tell people that I am here waiting on Jesus...Some have asked if I am ready...I reply I would not mind if he came this second...I am ready...The battle is in full rage and the demons do not even know they have already lost... Their lying leader will not tell them... I try to tell people when I can... Many of them cannot or will not hear my message... Persecution and carnal attacks are a daily part of my life...I am victorious in Jesus so it it impossible to defeat me...My father in heaven is for me...The devil and his minions can have the earth for now...Jesus IS coming to take it for His own soon...I sometimes find myself saddened over the ones who will not be coming with us children of the the one true God...I live in a world that is inhabited by people who think time is money when money is worthless...earth time is finite and Gods time is infinite...One thing is certain...Time will tell all...God will be right on time...


No comments: